Sunday, March 4, 2018

First things first

For the past week, i have been thinking of film opening ideas, I've been coming to the conclusion that it's pretty hard. The idea that I think will work out the most is a robbery scene, in this scene is going to have four of my friends be the actors and we will film it at my dad's office. The synopsis of the scene is going to be four people in a car all wearing black.  As the car stops the driver tell the people in the car to get out. The three criminals all begin to put on their masks and get out of the car at the same time. They casually walk into the building and point the gun at the lady at the front desk. This is pretty much the general idea of what I will be filming.

The Genre for this film opening is going to be Crime/Thriller. I am looking for a Dark night kind of vibe with the bank robbery scene in the opening of the movie by Christopher Nolan.

Here is the scene from the dark night I was talking about.



No comments:

Post a Comment