Sunday, March 4, 2018

Tech!!!!

Technology is a big part of this project. I have pretty good technology to do everything. I have an I phone 8 and a Macbook Pro which both have iMovie. iMovie is my main platform for how i will be editing and making my film. I will be filming using my iPhone 8 plus which has an extraordinary camera. I recently also bought a tripod from amazon for $20. Another thing I might consider buying is a microphone. I have looked at other film openings from previous years and i think the key thing that most people are missing is good sound for the video.

I just looked on amazon and i found a good price for a microphone that is compatible with an iPhone. once this arrives and i use it, my film will sound unbelievable. The microphone is called a Saramonic SmartMic Microphone. It was only $20 for the microphone, but i think its going to be worth it because i will be using it for not only this project, but the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment