Sunday, March 11, 2018

Shooting

Next Saturday will be the first day of shooting. I have gotten all the materials I need for it including microphones, a place to shoot, actors, and costumes. My friend's jack, Dylan, Pablo, and Jeremy are all going to be acting. The actors will all be wearing dark clothing. Additional purchases I'm going to buy is some type of black toy gun and spray paint it all black. I will be going to target and buying one there. One problem that I may have is that I do not have a female actress. I have asked almost all of my girlfriends but they say they are busy. Img going to be looking around the school to see if I can ask anyone for help. I'm hoping to find a girl for the part because I think people will enjoy having a girl as a robber, it makes her seem really bad ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment