Thursday, April 5, 2018

Broken....

The title of the film is going to be knows as Broken. The only other name I could have thought of for this film could be Stolen. I just feel like the word Broken is a sick name and works perfeictally for this film.

I chose Broken because the whole purpose of the film is to lead up to a heist. The character development within the film describes all the characters as a little messed up inside or "Broken".

The title would look something like this:        Broken
If I can try and make an edit for the film, I was thinking of doing the title come up as the screen is dark. The word will be slowly coming up on the screen as the letters appear one at a time. And you hear someone typing in the background as if someone is typing the words onto the screen. This is all an idea and would be pretty cool if I could make it work. 

Ill let you guys know  if anything changes with the title and everything. As of now, I think everything is looking pretty good.

Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment