Saturday, April 7, 2018

Group Meetings

On Thursday I met with a few of my fellow classmates to discuss our projects and for people to give advice on how my project is turning out. I began discussing my film opening and everyone seemed to really enjoy the idea. I talked to them about the masks idea and how all the characters will be wearing masks. They really didn't seem to like the idea. Someone said to me that I shouldn't have it because it would block out the characters face and the audience wouldn't be able to differentiate between characters. I agreed with her on that part. I asked her if it would be better to just not use masks at all and if so what should I do. She relied back saying that each character should have some sort of item on them to stand out, like a necklace, or a beard. This group critique really helped me out to improve my film opening. I love doing group critiques, I love helping others and i really enjoy when other people help me.

The blogs are coming to an end soon because i am just about down with the film opening. I can't wait for your guys to see the final outcome. It loos so good!!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment