Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Non copy right music

I've been searching up different websites for noncopy right music and I have found a website called Epidemic Sound. It was really easy to use, all I had to do was sign up and I was able to listen and download any noncopy right music. Thi website was so helpful.

I have come down to two different tracks for which I will be using in the film opening.

Track 1:   Your action 3

Track 2:   Zone 611

Both of these tracks work well with this scene. I have asked all of my family members and they all say that track 2 works best. This music will be playing in the background throughout the whole video. I needed music like this to spice up the film. Most if not all films have background music to heighten the mood. Although the music is nothing special, it is a key factor in my film opening.

If I end up changing the background music I will let you guys know.

Talk to you guys later!!!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment